Teacher Workdays, Year Round Intersessions, Spring Break & Summer
* Orientation Tour We require all children to tour Kayla’s Korner Child Enrichment Center at least once prior to enrollment. This visit gives you and your child a chance to meet teachers, future friends, and to see the new surroundings * Admission Requirements: All paperwork must be completed and signed before admission is accepted.
* Tuition Fees & Transportation Fees: Tuition fees is based on full time enrollment and guarantees your child a space at the center. Tuition is due and payable on Monday, of each week. You have a grace period until Friday of each week. If tuition is not paid by Friday at closing, a fee will be applied to your account and your child(ren) will not be able to attend until the account is current.
All co-payments are due on the 1st of each month. You have a grace period until the 5th. If co-payments are not paid by the 5th of each month, a late fee will be applied to your account and your child(ren) will not be able to attend until the account is current.
There is a transportation fee which must be paid by the 1st of each month
*Drop Off and Pick Up: All full day children must be dropped off by 10:00AM and everyone picked up by 5:30 PM daily. It is very important that you pick your child up by closing time; otherwise, a late fee of $1.00/minute will be charged and payable at the time you pick your child up. No exceptions/no excuses for paying late fee!
* Sick Children: In order to help children remain healthy and avoid spreading disease to other children, we require parents to avoid sending sick children to the facility. Childcare Licensing recommends keeping a child home if the child has signs of illness such as high fever. If temperature is over 100, the child must be picked up and out for 24 hours.
* Diapering and Toilet Training: Kayla’s Korner Child Enrichment Center at this time requires all children to be completely potty trained. NO EXCEPTIONS. We do not have the proper equipment to change diapers or pull ups. If you child is not completely potty trained, they will not be able to continue at our center per State Regulations.
* Holiday Policy: Kayla's Korner Child Enrichment Center has a set of holiday closures. We try to make it possible for parents and staff to spend time with their own families during this time. Please review your handbook for closures.
* Dress Code: Children must be neat and clean. Children must have closed-in shoes. No flip flops are allowed.
* Parent Code of Conduct Kayla’s Korner Child Enrichment Center has developed the Parent Code-of-Conduct to ensure that you, your child, our staff & all that enter our Center enjoy a safe, welcoming and respectful environment. Actions that demonstrate respect for others are expected in our Center. Behavior that is inappropriate, illegal, threatening or disrespectful in nature or language that is abusive is not acceptable. We reserve the right to refuse service without warning to anyone who violates the Parent Code-of-Conduct, including refusing access to the Center.
Copyright 2015. Kayla's Korner Child Enrichment Center, LLC. All Rights Reserved.